Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I read “Get ‘em the hell outta’ there!” critique written by my colleague Williams. Towards the middle paragraph Williams thinks that sending more troops over to help withdraw is necessary. I completely disagree because I just don’t think we need to be sending more troops over to help withdraw, I think we need to start withdrawing the troops that are over there right now without dragging anymore troops into Afghanistan. But, it is true when Williams says it’s not easy to bring them home all at once because that wouldn’t be possible. I also agree when Williams doesn’t know why were over there right now because I’m wondering the same thing.

I think that Williams could have been a little more clear and specific when she states, “In other cases, I feel that the U.S. spends a lot of unnecessary time trying to help “fix” other countries’ problems.” Williams could have given an example as to when the U.S. has helped fix another counties’ problem.

So overall, Williams picks a side that she doesn’t understand why American troops are still in Afghanistan but thinks we should send more troops over to help withdraw those who are there now. Williams’s statement is kind of clear to me but it was difficult to understand some parts of this blog post at times. And, then in the end Williams thinks that President Obama is being disrespected by being called Mr. Obama. I’m not sure what that has to do with the first part of the blog post, but I can clearly see her opinion when she thinks President Obama being called Mr. Obama is disrespectful.

Williams had a good thought out idea about this blog post but I think it could have been a little more organized but other than that Williams picked a side and argued.

No comments:

Post a Comment